over 250 km very well prepared pistes and cross-country slopes
The Kitzbüheler Alpen with St. Johann in Tirol, Oberndorf, Kirchdorf and Erpfendorf are a highlight for cross-country skiers. Each town has central access to the extensive slope network in the Kitzbüheler Alpen. Whether classic or skating - in the towns, there are over 250 km very well prepared pistes and cross-country slopes which have been awarded the Tirol slope seal of approval, in all difficulty levels. Head out on to the slopes - get set - go!
- Free use of the slopes in the Kitzbüheler Alpen which have over 250km slopes - classic and skating
- Austria's biggest open cross-country race in St. Johann in Tirol - the Int. Tiroler Koasalauf
- Guaranteed slope quality thanks to the Tirol slope seal of approval
- Snow-assured altitude slopes in Kirchdorf
- Illuminated night-time slopes in St. Johann in Tirol, Erpfendorf